Limplus Golf Club Ultrasonic Cleaner Token Operated and Counter
Cleaning time of Limplus Ultrasonic Cleaner for golf club is about
Ultrasonic sound througn the water/liquid and this causes
microscopic bubbles to form on the surface of anything in the
solution. The bubbles then grow like a ballon until they implode.
This is called “cavitation”.
The power of cavitation is strong enought to remove the contaminant
but without damage to objects.
1. SUS304 2.0mm thick tank material
2. Ultrasonic cleaner all in one, inset generator control
3. With inset timer, start to counts down with the coins.
4. With inset counter for coins
5. Castor with brakes, easy to move and stop.
6. With thermostatically control heater
7. Special door with keys, only can be open by authorised person.
Golf club cleaner Specifications:
|Ultrasonic frequency||28kHz / 40kHz|
|Tank size||400x350x350mm (LxWxH)|
|Ultrasonic transduce number||16pcs|
|Timer Control||3 / 4 / 5 minutes auto off for each token|
|Voltage||AC110V / AC220V, 1phase|
Remark: Different tank size is available, cleaning time can be set
based on your requirement.
Advantages of ultrasonic golf club cleaner compare with traditional
1. Save time.
Limplus ultrasonic cleaner cost about ONLY 2~3minutes for a whole
Clean by hand cost about half an hour for ONLY 1 golf club.
2. Save labor cost. make hands free from liquid.
3. No potencial damage to golf club during cleaning process
4. Make money via provide cleaning service to golf players.
FAQ about Limplus ultrasonic cleaner for golf club clean:
Q. :Why do Clubs & Grips need to be cleaned?
A. Golf clubs and special irons are have grooves designed into the
club for very special reasons. They are critical in allowing you to
play your best golf.
Grips are made to absorb moisture and take it away from the
surface, but at the same time they absorb and store the sweat,
oils, dirt and germs from your hands tool.
Q.: How long does it take to clean clubs?
A. General, the cleaning process only takes 3minutes for your clubs
and grips. and of course have no damage to the clubs.
Q.: Will it damage my clubs?
A. Absolutely not. In fact ultra-sonics has been used for years to
clean very small and often delicate parts because it is gentler
than traditional cleaning methods using harsher detergents or